Maybe you have been too lazy lately. Maybe have bad habits that you need to and want to change your lifestyle in order not to harm your health anymore. Maybe there soon will be a change in your life and you will need to adapt your lifestyle to it. No matter the reason why, you feel the need to change your lifestyle however when you even make a small attempt at changing your lifestyle, you find out that changing your lifestyle is no easy task or you can never find the motivation to get started at all.
Don`t forget that fact; you need at least 21 days to make or change habits.
There are things you know you want to do and achieve in your life. But you can never get yourself to start an attempt at doing it and after some time, you start to make excuses to delay it. What do you want to change but cannot find the motivation to do so? Maybe you eat too much unhealthy food and need to change your lifestyle to eat more healthy food and lose weight. Maybe you want to be more social and start exercising but you feel too lazy to do so. Habits are not easy to change but here we will give you tips to make the process of changing your habits and lifestyle in a less difficult way.
Change Your Habits One By One
1. Start with a really simple habit you want to drop like eating too much sweets. Try to build the habit to counter it and make things easier for you (like for this example it would be eating less sweets than usual). Start from the easy ones one by one and try to attempt at more serious ones once you manage to cope with the easy new habits.
2. Do not get discouraged if it seems you cannot get the habit and give yourself time. Changing habits is not easy for anyone and doing so takes quite some time which changes from person to person. Find out how much time you need before you can completely own a new habit and drop the old one.
3. Before you start to adapt yourself to a new habit, try to get yourself mentally ready to start that habit. Everytime you do the habit you want to change, think of the fact that you need to change it and replace it with a better a habit and focus on how much you need to do it and how it will improve your lifestyle.
4. When we try to own new habits, our brain produces new cords and nets of neurons. Then as you try to own the new habit, these neurons slowly get ready to work better and quickly for you. However you need time for the new neurons start to work efficiently so give yourself time.
5. Everytime you manage drop a bad habit and own a good new habit, get yourself a prize for it. However, be careful that this prize should not be anything that would tempt you to return to your old habits.
6. If you start with an everyday habit, the chances to succeed at it is higher.
7. Do not be shy to ask help from your family, friends and other people who succeeded at changing their habits and lifestyles before. They will probably make things easier for you with their help.
8. Try to get a new habit in every two months. Imagine yourself having new 6 good habits after a year with an improved better life and lifestyle. Encourage yourself that was and be ambitious about succeeding it.
A Great Deal Of Will
To change your life style, you start with changing your simplest habits. However, we have to tell you that you need a great deal of willpower, ambition and determination for it. However, if you manage to follow the tips, you will see that you can succeed at it. Then the only thing you can do is to enjoy your better and improved lifestyle happily.
Comments (0) 2013-11-24 08:11:18, Good: 0 , Bad: 0